Good Luck

Introducing....Miss Rowley (my teacher intern)!!!





 Head on over to her new blog.  She has just gotten started blogging and will be featuring all the cool stuff that happens in our classroom. We may do a double dose every once in a while, but I'm going to try my best to feature my pre-blogging days while she focuses on what we are currently doing. 

She has a BIG interview today!  Send some good luck her way!!  :)  As much as I'll miss her, she will be a great addition to ANYWHERE she teaches.  She is AMAZING! Head on over and start following her!





3 comments

  1. I visited, clicked followed, and obeyed orders. LOL! So sweet of you to introduce her!

    Misty
    Think, Wonder, & Teach

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww! She was your intern?!

    Following Miss Rowley already. She seems like such a sweetheart.

    Daydreams of a Student Teacher

    ReplyDelete