Today, I'm feeling overwhelmed with all of the blog topics I have listed to write on, none of which I feel like writing right now. Soooo, I'm linking up with Mrs. Stanford to share my "not so favorite blogger habits!" As a whole, I absolutely love blogging and reading blogs....truly these peeves that I have don't keep me from reading anyone's blog!
1. Blogs that have turned into people only advertising for their TPT store items that cost. Every once in a while, cool...all the time....not cool. Especially those people who have TPT items that are expensive. Throw a free item in there every so often!
2. I'll follow suit on this one....The "Are you a robot?" things...you know the ones that are hard to read and you can't post unless you get it just right? The truth is, it doesn't really bother me but if I don't have to squint my eyes and type in the box...great! Funny thing, which y'all probably already know, is that I'm 100% guilty about this. It defaults that way. Who knew? If you aren't super bloggy smart (this girl is certainly not) you wouldn't know this. So, thanks to this linky I have gotten rid of it for your blogging pleasure! Click here to find out how to see if you're guilty too! lol
3. I hate when I comment on someone's blog and I don't know if they have responded to me. Considering I follow about 100 blogs, I don't remember what I saw where and who I said what to. Good news...apparently if you comment via email, you will get responses. Click here to see Ms. Stanford's explanation on how to do this.
4. When you read my blog and there is an embarrassing grammatical error and you don't let me know! I have self diagnosed ADD and I'm really bad at proofreading. I watch TV, text, and sometimes talk on the phone while blogging. If you see something, LET ME KNOW! I'm a human to (just kidding...I know it's" too"). I'm not dumb, but I make a MILLION mistakes! So, help a sister out! :)
1. I love when fellow bloggers post amazing ideas and freebies!
2. I absolutely LOVE that everyone in the blogging world is so positive and keeps me motivated.
3. I love when people comment on my blog posts! I <3 comments. They make me feel good and they make me want to come up with more stuff and showcase more things.
4. I love when people follow my blog or tell other people about it! (and when they like my Facebook page)
There are a lot more things that I love, but that should do it for now.
Hope everyone is having a great summer!! :)