Did You Marry Rich? 403B

I didn't.  I love, love, love my husband.  He makes a good salary now, but works for a company with the worst retirement plan...EVER!  As teachers, we certainly aren't in it for the money...so what is your plan?  If you don't have one in place, you may want to start thinking about one!   Especially those of you who are young! :)  You have tons of time to build up a huge retirement.  Click here to find out more about a 403B.  It's basically a 401K for public educators. Get in touch with your Human Resources Department and start asking questions!!  In Virginia, our retirement offered from our school systems dwindles more and more each year. I know that in my old age I want to be able to sit on the beach and have some handsome young man bring me pina coladas.   I'm going to be prepared....are you?

 Save on.

No comments

Post a Comment