E-learning Site

Have I been living under a rock???  Do you know about e-Learning for Kids?  Holy Moly!  I was just doing a search for a cool typing program and came across this amazing site!  This site has fun video tutorials and activities/games for the children to practice.  There is such a plethora of resources for math, language arts, science, computer skills, health, and life skills.  I've been making a long list of titles I'll use in my planning:  fractional parts this week.  Just another excellent resource for the whiteboard and student computers!  Enjoy (if you don't already)!

Learn on.


1 comment

  1. This is great! I haven't heard of it either! Will be using it today in class!!! I found another site that looks worthwhile also: GoogleLitTrips. Uses Google Earth with books!

    ReplyDelete