Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Who Needs Markerboards?

Write right on the table.
Use a clorox wipe to clean it all up.
Why worry about passing out those heavy marker boards when you can just write straight on the desk/table/window/floor?  Try it!  It's easy.   Make sure you are using dry erase markers.  Erase with old socks, tissues, dryer sheets, paper towels, etc.  Then when you're finished working, clean with a clorox wipe.  All done!  Back to normal:  so fresh and so clean!  :)
**If your floor has a wax finish you may not want to try that...custodians may get very angry and you ALWAYS want them to be on your side!

All clean...just like new! 
Mark on.


  1. My CLASS loves this! I swear math has become fantastic because I let them do the work on their desk!
    I'm your newest follower!

  2. Check out the bloggy love!! I'm a new follower after reading Miss T's shout out. So glad too because I cannot wait to see if my prac class's desk will wipe off writing.

    Awesome idea xx
    Daydreams of a Student Teacher

  3. I just found you from Miss T's site. Love all the ideas you are sharing!

    Mrs Poland
    Think, Wonder, & Teach

  4. I do this too!!!! My kids think that it is "sneaky" because you aren't supposed to write on the furniture! ;)
    And the best part is that they love to clean it up!! Free markerboards and free labor!!! What could be better?!?!? LOL

    PS-love your blog! I'm a new follower!
    go check mine out @

  5. What an awesome an easy idea! I am your newest follower. Hope you will stop by my blog.

  6. OMG(oodness)!!! This 3rd grade teacher is using tomorrow!

  7. I am not a teacher but my 2nd grader will love this!